Label Aquaplus Service 2015 : the awards ceremony applied on April 7th at the UIE annual congress
The Label Aquaplus service is intended open to any local authority, whose water or sanitation service is managed by a public or a private operator and presents excellent results in terms of sustainable development.
This label may be awarded in two different activities :
- Drinking Water
- To fulfill and publish the indicators of the service in the observatory of public water and sanitation services – SISPEA (http://www.services.eaufrance.fr/),
- To show good performances at least for a few environmental and management criteria
- To comply with the regulatory requirements related to water and sanitation services
The Label Aquaplus Service est awarded after checkup of the application form by the Committee Aquaplus and on-site inspection of the assessment criteria on :
- Quality of the service for the user: user information and participation, social access to drinking water …
- Management of the service: financial and human resources management, performance and sustainable management of equipments
- Environmental Quality of the service: protection of water resources, environmental friendly actions …
To be awarded, the application form must present at least 75% of the maximum number of points.
The Label Aquaplus Service is awarded for a period of 5 years.
Download the application form (french) :